Bilingual Call Center Recovery Representative (Spanish)
WHY WORK HERE:
We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer life-cycle servicing clients nationwide with over 6,000 employees across multiple locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us as a full-time agent and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove you want to be more than average.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish both verbal and written
- Effective communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a production driven environment
- Must be comfortable navigating between multiple computer screens and systems
- No experience required however, call center, debt collection, sales and/or customer service experience is a plus
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to work on site
- Daily temperature screening in place
- Daily health survey in place
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
WHY THIS POSITION:
We Don’t Believe In Limits
Most of our employees begin as a call center agent – one of the most valued positions in our company. Agents are our front line, speaking to customers on our clients’ behalf. And when our agents meet their expectations and reach their goals, ERC as a company excels.
- Make outbound telephone calls to customers informing them of their delinquent account.
- Treat our customers with respect, empathize with their situation, and identify a win-win outcome for both the customer and the clients we service.
- Think outside of the box to negotiate the best possible arrangement.
- Performance is based on call compliance and daily call volume/effective resolution compared to assigned monthly goals.