SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
ERC understands the importance of social responsibility and is committed to enhancing the lives of our employees, the local community and our society. ERC has implemented multiple Employee Programs to assist our employees emotionally, physically and financially. In addition, ERC is in the process of implementing an official Health and Wellness Program that will offer a combination of primary, preventative, occupational and environmental health services. The ERC family also participates in numerous charitable events and contributes to a number of worthy causes.
• The ERC Cares Program ensures our employees experiencing a life changing event are recognized and supported by the ERC family. Recognitions could include flowers, gift baskets, donations, gift cards, meals and cards.
• ERC partners with numerous local and national businesses to provide discounts to our employees while helping the local and national economy.
• ERC focuses on the well-being of our employees by conducting quarterly weight loss challenges, offers health seminars and organizes spirit week each month to keep employees active.
• The ERC family focuses on helping our communities and participates in multiple charity events throughout the year. Each facility conducts a school supply, toy and food drive for local non-profit organizations. ERC volunteers at multiple Anglewood Charity events to support the Anglewood Programs such as Group Homes, Respite Care, Behavior Services, Supported Employment, Summer Day Camp, and an arts-based Adult Day Training program. Additionally, ERC helps Unidad de Rescate Nacional with Holy Week Safety Patrol and sponsors a concert on New Year’s Eve to provide young people a safe place to attend.
• ERC celebrates World Autism Awareness Day to shine a light on autism as a growing global health priority. Employees’ companywide provide donations, wear blue in support of Autism Awareness and share their stories on ERC Connect explaining how autism has affected their lives bringing awareness to the cause.
• ERC celebrates National Breast Cancer Awareness Month by increasing the awareness of the disease. Employees’ companywide provide donations and wear pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness.